Why Mobile Websites?
Mobile phone usage is exploding. Each year, more and more people are using mobile phones, and those same people are searching where to go eat, where to go bowling, where to buy clothes, etc. all on their phones—instead of on their home computers. If businesses ignore this fact, they risk leaving tons of money on the table.
Here are some quick stats:
- 70% of mobile searches call a business directly from search results
- 46% of searchers now use mobile exclusively to research
- 67% of mobile users are more likely to buy a site’s product or service if the site is mobile friendly
- 50% of the U.S. population will be using a smartphone by the end of 2014
- 62% of consumers are less likely to choose a restaurant if they can’t read the menu on a mobile device
- 75% of consumers often choose a restaurant to dine at based on search results
Here is a quote from Google:
“We have taken a strong stance on mobile search and there will be demotions if a website is not mobile friendly.”
For example, when one goes to search for a restaurant and they input “Chinese food in Austin,” search results come up. What Google is saying is that if an establishment isn’t mobile-friendly, they are going to drop on that search results list. The bottom line is that if one isn’t set up to communicate and interact with their customers–current and potential–through a mobile website, the customers are going to move on to the next company that is.
How Shweiki Can Help
Shweiki is excited to announce that they are now offering their services to help businesses set up their custom mobile website for as little as a $50 one-time fee. Then, for $15 per month, Shweiki can host that site and create a custom mobile coupon, while for only $5 a month, Shweiki can help with one’s rewards program.
Do the math: for the cost of approximately one customer, Shweiki can help one prevent losing half of the potential customers visiting one’s site. We are so confident that this is going to work for one’s business, that right now we’re offering a full, three-month money-back guarantee.