- Use the latest software to prepare final layouts for press.
- Produce press ready pdfs.
- Communicate with clients to discuss their needs.
- Produce accurate and high quality work.
- Keep abreast of developments in IT, particularly design and pre-press programs.
- Working well in a team, with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, website designers and marketing specialists.
- Review clients final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Strong problem solving skills and love a good challenge.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Quark Xpress,
- Basic Web Programming Skills. Familiarity with
HTML, CSS, SEO a plus.
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid vacations.